Xdreams - Desi Adult Community

There are many great features that are not available to guests at Xdreams, Login for limitless access, participate in daily challenges and earn money with us.

An Indian Exhibitionist Wife

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Malti reached for the screaming alarm clock and punched the stop button. Stretching her body, she got up and glanced towards her husband who was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly last night's events flashed before her eyes and she felt a tingling sensation ran through her body. She remembered how she teased and exposed her body to Manoj and then went on to do the same with his father. She realized how her inhibitions about sex are diminishing and the traditional values she had till now are vanishing. She felt even more excited last night when she found out that both father and son are horny for her.

She freshens up and was out of the house for her regular jogging but her mind was still occupied about last night's events and she felt dampness between her legs. She reached the ground and started to warm up by stretching and bending. The tight track suit she wore stick around her perfect body like a second skin and from the corner of her eyes she saw many fellow joggers were admiring the view. The shape of her ass was on full display even to the point that onlookers were able to see the two basketballs separated by a deep crack in between.

She enjoyed the attention and then started to jog around the ground. She only completed like a quarter of the round when suddenly Manoj appeared beside him. He too was dressed in a jogging attire and started to run beside her matching her pace.

"Hi," he brimmed.

"Hey," she continued to run, "never saw you around."

"I use to jog though not quite regular, but I guess you are regular and that is the secret of your youthfulness," he spoke admiring her fit body.

Malti felt proud as she knew he came out for jogging just to get an excuse to meet her.

"Last night you were a tease, I wanted to talk to you a lot but you never gave any chance."

"Yeah!! I know you wanted to talk," she giggled, "but thanks for taking care of Rini."

"No problem, though I wanted to be taking care of you," he grinned. Little did he knew that his father already took good care of her.

"I know what you want," Malti thought and continued to run and Manoj started to fall behind.

"Hey can you run a bit slowly," he shouted.

"Try to keep up," she laughed and soon the distance between them increased and finally Manoj stopped chasing her and stood panting. Malti continued her run while Manoj waited for her to complete the round and come back to him. when Malti completed the round he again joined her.

"Hey can we go out sometime," he asked.

"What!! I am a married woman, I cannot just go out on a date with you," she replied.

"Not a date just for a cup of coffee, I can pick you up anytime you are free," he spoke expectantly.

"I am not riding on the motorbike with you again."

"But I will be driving... what can I do... I just want the company of this beautiful girl," he tried to coax her.

He again started to fall behind and finally stopped running. Malti completed her two rounds and then stopped under the trees and started to stretch. Although after completing the run she would normally head straight to home but today she deliberately stopped.

Manoj soon reached where she was and his cock twitched watching her bend. He wanted to just grab that beautiful ass.

"Please."

"What do you want."

"I just want to have coffee with you," he spoke trying to sound as innocent as possible.

"Just coffee," she looked at him as if warning.

"Just coffee, what time can I pick you up."

"I didn't say I was coming, let me think over it... Humm," she made a face as if thinking hard and smiled looking at his hopeful face.

"Common."

"Ok."

He brimmed from ear to ear, "when can I pick you up."

"No need, I will let you know when and where," she spoke and started to leave for her house.

"Ohh but when," she heard the disappointed voice of Manoj, "and how are you going to inform me you don't know my number."

"Ok then give me your mobile number," and they exchanged the numbers before she left. Manoj felt it was a small victory as she has not completely shot her down and they at least exchanged numbers.

While returning home she felt excited like a teenager who was kissed for the first time. She was no longer able to resist the excitement of doing something naughty, something forbidden and taboo. She always liked it when men drool over her, in past she was able to keep herself under control but now it looks like the flood gates were open once she crossed that line with Langa.

At home she prepared the breakfast and performed all her duties but her mind was racing towards the recent events and she failed to notice the gloomy face of her husband. She didn't know if she will go out with Manoj or not but she knew that if she spends some time alone with him, probably she will end up fucking him. Last night itself she had fucked his dad and now the son, she felt really naughty and excited thinking about it.

In was Sunday and Ravi spent time with his daughter at home, he noticed Malti so happy and chirpy and felt a pang of jealousy, she is happy because of other men. Till last night he was thinking about what to do about the situation with his wife and Langa. He was planning to take the escape route and never talk to her about it. He was angry when he saw her with Langa but last night with his boss he felt as if his blood was drained out of his body, he felt so weak, so helpless.

He looked at Malti walking around the house doing various chores and was surprised how innocent she looked and how happy and satisfied too. He realized watching her that he still loves her like crazy and he didn't want to take that happiness away, even if it means never to interfere in her affairs and let her fuck around.

Suddenly his mobile rang and he saw it was his boss.

"Hello... yes good morning Mr Singh."

"Yeah Good Morning Ravi, thanks for coming last night," his boss replied.

"Thanks to you for hosting such a nice evening."

"Nahh... even my wife wanted to thank you and your wife but right now she went out in the garden... but let me thank Malti on her behalf," he laughed unnecessarily.

"Yeah, I'll put her on phone," he called out for Malti.

"Mr Singh wants to talk to you," he told her keeping a straight face while Malti felt a bit nervous taking the mobile.

"Hello..." she spoke.

"Hello Malti... how are you doing," he spoke. Malti felt very conscious speaking to this man when her husband was right there, she stole a glance towards him and found him walking away towards their daughter who was playing at the other end of the living room.

"I am doing fine," she replied in a low voice, feeling a bit relaxed that her husband was out of ear shot.

"It was so great last night."

"I was drunk... anyway why did you call."

"Just to say thanks to you guys."

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
"Ok now you have said the thanks... bye."

"Wait... wait... when can we meet again."

"I don't know... this is hardly the time to discuss this, my hubby is around," she spoke in a hushed tone.

"Ok then call me when you are free, you have my number, don't you?"

"Ok," she cut the call as she didn't want to make it a long conversation.

"What he has to say," Ravi casually spoke as she handed him back the mobile.

"Nothing... just formality, saying thanks for the evening," she replied avoiding eye contact.

"Yeah, he must be thankful to the lady he had so much fun last night," it just slipped out of his mouth and he immediately regretted it.

"What!!" she felt her heart skipped a beat.

"Remember he was trying to get you drunk... you alone had more drinks with him than the rest of us taken together," he somehow managed to divert it.

"Ohh yeah," she was still not sure 'is it possible that he knows something,' she thought.

"Was I too drunk," she spoke.

"No... not too much... I think you can handle that much," he nonchalantly spoke and try to end the topic. Malti also didn't want to drag it but a thought lingered in her mind, 'he knows something.'

She observed her husband the whole day to find any more signs but she could not as Ravi acted normally and at night, they had some good sex too.

-------------

Monday started normally and she send off her daughter to school and hubby to office. Then she took a leisurely bath and spend some time in front of the mirror applying the right amount of makeup. She colored her lips bright red and a red bindi between her forehead. She changed her small earrings with a fancy one and also replaced the small nose ring with a round one. This made her face look sexier. She changed into a long skirt which reaches her ankles and a matching short top which shows lot of cleavage and barely reaches her midriff. She checked in the mirror and saw a hot looking girl ready to be fucked. She knew men would drool over her and she wanted them to see her. Manoj called her few times and she stalled him, after the talk with her husband she didn't want to risk going out with him and being noticed by someone.

She thought about Langa and her heart goes out to him, he was still at home and his parents insisted that he should rest for some more days before starting his work again. Malti has once visited him at his house and thought of paying another visit. She strolled out into the direction of houses for staff. Langa's face lit up when she entered their house,

"Madam, it's so nice of you to come," he spoke cheerfully. She saw that his sister Karzi was also there.

She was also very happy and obliged to see her, "Madam you are so sweet and you have helped us so much," she spoke as Malti sat on the chair offered by Langa. They had small talks and she found out that their mother has gone to market while their father was working at the office and the two of them were alone at home. Karzi was mesmerized by her presence and kept on talking something or other, while Lange who was now fit and fine started to boil water for tea.

"Hey, Karzi you run to the shop and bring some snacks," Langa asked his sister, although Malti tried to stop her but none of them listened. As soon as Karzi left, Langa locked the door from inside.

"What is this," Malti pretended to be surprised.

"Long time Madam," he spoke in a hoarse voice and hugged her from behind. Malti felt a desire building up inside her and she let him feel her up. His strong hand cupped her breasts and he kissed her neck. Malti can smell his familiar manly odor and felt her knees getting weak. She has not thought about this but she now realized that she was missing his strong body.

"Hey, don't do this, you sister could be back any minute," she spoke meekly.

"Don't worry about her."

"No... no... please understand," she wiggled, "what will she think when she finds the door locked."

But Langa placed his mouth on her lips and started kissing her. Malti closed her eyes and was lost into it. Few minutes later she came back to her senses and wiggled out of his grip.

"We can do this when you are back for work," she spoke.

When she returned home, she was still feeling his strong grip on her boobs. Feeling restless and horny she took her car and drove off to city.

She went to Rajpur Road and decided to window shop and look for something interesting to do, maybe a shoe shop or garments shop. She walked through the busy market but could not find any place interesting were she could have some fun. She walked till the end of the busy market and was about to turn back when she saw a tattoo shop. Out of curiosity she decided to give it a look, though she never thought of having a tattoo.

She pushed the glass door which seemed to be jammed and took some effort to open. Inside of the shop looked a bit clustered with many chairs and tables and strange looking equipment lying around. She saw two teenage girls checking some album while a strange looking boy was explaining something to them. He smiled at her and she too acknowledged with a smile. Some pics of girls and boys with different tattoos were pasted on the walls. She started to look around not knowing what to do.

"Yes... can I help you," she heard a heavy voice and found a man stepping out by removing a curtain, behind him she can see a separate area filled were similar things.

"Yeah..." she tries to find words, "actually I don't know what I am looking for... maybe a tattoo," she spoke. She found the man to be in his early forties and had a kind of rugged look with maybe some four days stubble. He was wearing a torn jean and a shirt.

"Here we have only tattoos," he smiled and pointed towards the wall where lot of pics of various tattoos were hanging. She looked at them, the rose, lilies, dragons etc. She walked around the shop and saw that the strange looking boy was still busy with other girls.

The shop owner Roger Smith took a chair and checked Malti, he looked at the perfect curves and the supple ass which sways as she walked around. He was an Anglo-Indian divorced man and was managing this tattoo shop along with his assistant who was busy with the other clients. He loved his work not only because he was a good artist but also because he loved it when he gets an opportunity to poke his needles on the young girls and they howl in pain, it sounded to him as if the girl is moaning during sex and girls who are not too vocal also make faces like they are sucking a lemon and he loved to see that look on their faces.

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
He continued to watch her and found her confused,

"I guess you never had a tattoo before," he approached her.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Let me help you," he asked her to sit and placed an album in front of her. He showed her many types of tattoos and explained about them. Malti listened to him and at the same time noticed that he was checking her cleavage which made her feel good.

"Will it hurt," she asked innocently.

"It will... a little bit but with my expert hands you won't feel anything," he assured her.

"Humm... I want this red rose, but where...," she raised her slender arm as if to look for a place for the tattoo.

"Depends upon how bold you are" he spoke.

"What" she looked at him.

"I mean you can get it done at your arm, shoulder or back, but if you want to be a bit naughty you can get it on your belly near the belly button or on your upper thighs," he stopped and looked for her reaction.

"Oooh..." she nodded.

"Or... you can get it done on your breast with the green stem of the rose circling around the nipple... you have the right size for that," he spoke looking straight into her eyes.

"Naah," she blushed.

"Naah for what, getting the tattoo on the breast or the size," he asked.

"Looks like you are watching them only," she pointed at the boobs and giggled.

"Not enough," he raised his head and tried to peep inside her top.

She placed a hand on her chest and giggled. Roger was pleased with the reaction; it was promising to be interesting. He guessed her to be a girl around 22 but now he noticed the 'sindoor' and knew that she was married and raised his guess of her age to 25. 'Married coquettish women... great,' he was happy.

Suddenly Malti heard the screeching noise of the door and saw that the two girls were leaving.

"Seriously which would be the best place," she asked.

"Lower back," he replied without hesitation, "it will be hidden under your clothes and will be exciting for your lover when he takes off your clothes."

She felt a tingling sensation and looked at him who was looking directly at her.

"Husband," she corrected him.

He nodded, "and lover too." Something in his voice intrigued her and she looked away not wanting to argue with him.

"Come," he spoke and walked towards the curtain. Malti got up from the chair feeling nervous, she just wanted to have some fun and not the tattoo but she walked behind him. The boy looked at her in a funny way but he kept sitting at the corner. Malti walked behind the curtain and looked at the small place and a table in the middle, like a massage table.

"Take off your sandals."

"I am scared," she spoke but took off her sandals, "I don't know if I should be getting a tattoo."

He held her hand, "if you don't feel comfortable then don't," he spoke but guided her to the table. He asked her to lie down on the table face down. Roger's cock stirred as he saw the hot body lying in front of him.

Malti became nervous now, she did not want a tattoo, "Ahem... I am not sure," she mumbled.

"I know you are worried about the pain," he spoke putting a hand on her shoulder and pinning her on the table, "no need to get a tattoo today," he assured her, I'll just give you a feel of what it is and how it is done, then you can decide later."

She nodded and relaxed but at the same time felt conscious that her short top was not able to cover her back completely and she was giving a generous view. She adjusted the top to cover as much as possible.

"By the way I am Roger and what is your name," he enquired.

"Malti," she replied.

Roger noticed the swell of her supple breasts out to either side of her and the exposed skin on the small of her back. His eyes travelled lower on the smooth skin and was mesmerized by the slender waist culminating into a broad ass covered by her skirt.

"I'll just explain the dynamics of the pain you can experience while getting a tattoo, it does not hurt equally on all body parts," he spoke and placed his hand on her waist.

"Here the pain will be moderate," he pressed his palm on the small of her back and waited for her reaction, when she nodded, he gripped her slim waist from side by his both hands.

"On the sides it will hurt most," he continued to explain and in doing so raised her top reveling the slender waist and smooth back. Malti felt conscious of her exposed back and started to get excited. She half listened to his description and felt his palm gripping her soft flesh.

Roger's breathing become heavy when he pulled the top upto her neck and toyed with the bra straps explaining about the soft skin and hard one. He looked at Malti's face and knew that this woman could be fun if he can handle her properly. Malti quickly pulled back the top. Roger then diverted his attention towards the creamy legs and squeezed the shin.

"Best place, very little pain."

"Ah ha," she acknowledges.

"As we move up, the skin will be softer," he spoke and slipped his hands to the back of her knees and then swiftly onto the thighs.

"Ahh," she twitched. Roger kept a hand on her back and gripped the inner thighs. He was expecting that she would stop him but she just squirmed. Without wasting any time, he slipped quickly onto her ass and in doing so pushed her skirt up.

"Again, the best place, very comfortable to get it done on the bums."

'This is enough, it should stop now before it gets out of hands' Malti thought but couldn't act on the warning that her brain was giving to her. She knew her skirt was bunched up on her waist and she was showing too much.

"I'll give you a little demo so that you will know how much it will hurt," he picked up the tattoo pen.

"No... no," she panicked.

"Don't worry... no ink... just the needle to give you the feel," he assured, "no mark on the body."

Malti's body stiffens when she heard the buzzing noise of the electrical pen.

"Relax..." he patted the outer thighs and rubbed the cotton dipped in sprit.

"Ah...ah...ah...," she writhed in pain as the needle touches the skin and felt like several ants are biting simultaneously. After the initial shock was over, she felt a seething but bearable pain coursing through her body.

Roger was having a raging hardon watching her hot withering body. He kept a hand on her back and kept her pinned to the table. Couple of times she tried to get up but he couldn't let go of such a golden opportunity.

Malti felt a tingling sensation and started to get wet between her legs. She can hear Roger speaking but could not understand what he was saying, his voice seems to be coming from a distance, all she could feel was a heavy hand on her back and the biting of the needle on her thighs. The buzzing of the pen stopped and she felt his hands on the waistband of the panty.

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
"You have a sweet ass," he spoke and tried to pull down her panty but Malti grabbed it.

"Noooo, what are you doing!!" she exclaimed.

"This the best place for a tattoo, hurts very little and a great turn on for your lover," he spoke.

"It's Ok, I got it," she clutched her panty hard as Roger was still trying to pull it down and, in the process, had already partially exposed her ass crack. Couple of seconds passed like that, neither Roger left the panty nor Malti let it go.

It was the longest seconds that Malti had ever experienced in her life. She felt butterflies in her stomach as she looked at the lust filled face of Roger. It was too tempting for her, to expose her butts like this and let this man ogle her. Her heart was telling her, "just let the man have a look at your ass" and she was reassuring her mind that it will be just a glimpse and then she will get out of here. She found that her grip on the panty started to get shaky and it just slipped out her hands.

Roger's chest swelled with the small victory and he pulled the panty down to her ankle and out.

Malti's heart started to beat hard as she realized that she is totally exposed down her waist. A familiar sensation of exposing ran through her body along with the uneasy feeling of being trapped. Roger was quick and he rubbed the spirit dipped cotton on her fat ass cheeks.

"Ahh... ohhh..." she crooned as it felt cold.

"Stay still or you will get hurt," he warned and turned the pen on.

She clenched her butt as he touched it with the tip of the pen.

"Ahhh... ugg... ugg... ayeee," she groaned, the seething pain ran through her body.

"Relax, don't clinch," he spoke and quickly move from one ass check to another. Roger was now having a raging hard on watching the hot woman withering in pain. He deliberately pressed the pen harder and watched her moan.

He continued to move the pen all over her ass making it nub due to pain. Meanwhile he had pushed her top up to her neck reveling her entire back.

"One more step," he thought as he unhooked the bra. Malti didn't even notice that her top was pulled up and the bra straps were hanging on the side. She was busy enduring the sweet and hard pain in her ass.

Roger then made his move and climbed on the table with his knees on either side of withering Malti. With one hand he held the pen and continued to run it over her ass and with other explored her naked body. Opened her ass crack to reveal the puckered hole.

"So sweet," he thought running his thumb over the hole.

"How are you feeling Malti," he spoke in a hoarse voice.

"Ahhh... stop it... it is very painful."

"You can sure take some pain," he spoke and stopped the pen.

Malti felt his ass soar and hurting, "ahhh... its paining."

"Don't worry I'll rub some oil," he pulled out a small bottle of perfumed oil and poured it over her ass. Its then Malti realized that Roger has climbed on the table and was kneeling over her.

"What... What..." She was bewildered.

"Shhhhh, let me rub the oil," he rubbed it over her ass and then onto the puckered hole.

Malti gasped as she felt his middle finger slipped over her ass hole.

"Ahh... no..."

"Relax," Roger spoke in a cool voice and rubbed her ass hole.

"No... no..." she struggled violently, realizing how far this has gone.

"You will love it," Roger cooed and with one hand he kept her pinned to the table.

She panicked and remembered her childhood experience in the train where she was stuck into similar situation while exposing and the man was ready to fuck her. She shook violently almost throwing Roger off the table. This made Roger relax his grip on her and Malti quickly climbed down the table.

She was sitting in her car, still breathing hard. She had quickly pulled her dress back and ran out of the shop and now sitting in her car she was realizing how far she has gone with this stranger. She sat there catching her breath and composing herself. After a while she relaxed and realized everything is under control now.

While driving back home she pondered over the events of the day and felt excited at exposing again. She reached home in time to pick up her daughter when the school bus dropped her. Whole afternoon and evening she was busy with Rini.

She waited at the ground watching Rini playing with her friends when one of the old ladies from neighbor approached her and started gossiping. She started enquiring about Langa and if they found anyone who hit him.

"This boy got what he deserved," she spoke.

"What!! What do you mean, what he deserved," Malti felt irritated at her comment.

"I mean he is not a nice boy, always trying to get into the pants of married women and someone someday bound to teach him a lesson," she spoke looking directly at her. Malti was startled at her outburst, she remembers that this woman had always been against Langa and previously also told about his earlier escapades with the officer's wife.

"I am happy that someone decided to break his head and I guess you know who this guy is," she spoke looking meaningfully at her.

Malti looked at her in surprise, "Who?"

She gave her a nasty look, "I thought he must have spoken to you."

"What... who..."

"Your husband, I am happy he decided to do something about it," she looked at her in disgust and got up to go.

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
"What... wait... how it can be? He cannot hurt Langa," she stammered, "Why would he do that?"

"You know why, I saw him running away with a rod, you can still find that iron rod in the grasses over there," she pointed out towards the lane, 'but don't worry I am not telling police about him, tell your husband to do it properly next time," she walked away while Malti stood there in shock.

She realized what it meant and knew that the old hag is not telling lies, Ravi must have found out about Langa or he must have seen something. Her heart started to sink, the more she thought about it, the more she panicked. She came back to her senses when Rini pulled her hand, it was almost getting dark and time to go back home.

She took Rini's hand and headed back home. Rini was chirping excitedly, telling so many stories about her friends but Malti was engrossed in her thoughts. Ravi was already back from office by the time they reached home. Rini jumped into his lap and engaged him and Malti quietly went to kitchen to prepare tea for him.

All through the evening Malti was lost into thoughts and realized that Ravi knew all along but he never confronted her and even helped Langa with money when he was in hospital. Initially she felt scared but soon she started to feel remorse, she can understand what Ravi must be going through realizing that his wife is unfaithful to him and more so with someone like Langa. But why hasn't he confronted her yet, was he waiting for Langa to recover, why he hit Langa, to kill him or was it just in anger? So many questions flooded Malti's mind and she had answers to none.

When she went to bed, she looked at the face of Ravi and found nothing, he was normal as usual. She slowly snugged up to him and put her head onto his chest. She felt remorse, guilt, pity and love all at once. She wanted to cry but instead she softly kissed on his chest and lay there reminiscing on what she has done and how she has hurt her loving husband.

She fell asleep still deep into thoughts and was soon dreaming of nice times with Ravi, there vacation together. Suddenly she finds herself roaming nude in some forest. While roaming she saw Langa and she pushed him on the ground and started riding his cock. While she was fucking him, she felt that someone grabbed her by hairs, when she looked behind, she found that her husband Ravi was holding her hairs and pushing her down on Langa.

She felt a hard slap on her ass, "bitch, fuck him," Ravi roared and hit her again. She tried to get up but he kept her in place and started to hit her bum in frenzy, all the time calling her names. Then she saw the tattoo shop man Roger watching it and encouraging Ravi to hit her hard, "Yess... she is a teasing whore."

She woke up with a startle and found Ravi sleeping peacefully. She got herself a glass of water and when she reached back to the bed, she noticed that Ravi was having a hardon. 'Must be having a sleazy dream', she smiled.

She slowly pushed his pajama down and started caressing his cock. Malti started feeling guilty again and felt extreme warmth towards Ravi. She rested her head on his abdomen and slowly licked the cock head. The cock twitched and a drop on precum oozed out which she licked away. She guided the cock into her mouth and started to give him a blowjob. Soon Ravi was awake and was pleasantly surprised to find his wife sucking his cock, he grabbed her head and moaned softly. Malti started to suck with renewed vigor and took most of it deep inside her mouth.

When Ravi's grip on her head tightened and he humped his cock into her mouth she knew that he was about to cum but she kept on sucking until Ravi blasted inside her mouth. When she raised her head, Ravi was looking towards her in surprise, she smiled and ran towards the bathroom.

All morning Ravi was happy and Malti also felt better. She vowed to mend herself and promised herself that she will stop every stupid thing she was doing. About 11 o clock Langa arrived and started working in the garden. He smiled looking at Malti and hoped she will give some signal so that he can get in the house, but Malti kept a straight face.

About an hour after when Langa was about to leave he tried to talk to her but Malti did not encourage him and he left disappointed not knowing what was wrong. After Langa left she concentrated on reading a book and then in afternoon Rini came back from school and she was busy with her.

In following week, she successfully avoided Langa or rather made him clear that he should stay in his limits and she also avoided Manoj and his father Raj Singh. She received many calls from both of them but she just discouraged them. Mr Raj Singh, her husband's boss was particularly after her and tried really hard that Malti would meet him, but she cut him off.

Raj was sitting in his office and it was 11 O clock. He knew it's time for Langa to come to his house for gardening and he was getting restless. The scene of Langa between his wife's legs was flashing before his eyes. He got so restless that he decided to take a walk and unknowingly he walked towards his house. He was dreading of what he will find and more important if he finds Langa fucking his wife, what will he do? He was not sure, what to do and why he was wandering towards his house when he knows about the affair between his wife and Langa.

His mind was presenting him the same scenario of his wife spread out in the living room. When he reached near his house, he saw Langa in the garden. He sighed a breath of relief. He wandered around, staying away from the house until Langa left. He was happy that nothing happened. However next day he was restless again and he again snooped around and found Langa gardening only.

More than a week passed and there was no sign of infidelity of his wife. He was relaxed as well as a bit worried as to why they have stopped, is she knows something?

Malti was happy that she was successful in amending herself and getting the situation under control. Although Langa was everyday wandering around the house and kitchen garden, hoping that Malti would let him in. When he tried to talk to Malti, she explained to him that nothing more could happen between them as she is a married lady and that this is wrong, blah... blah... blah... Langa was disappointed and he commented that Malti has discarded him like he was earlier discarded by the officer's wife who used him for getting pregnant.

Malti felt bad for Langa, that she had led him to this and now dumping him. She bought some clothes for him, which he refused to accept but when she insisted, he accepted. Things seemed to be getting back to normal.

"I want to play video games," Rini was pestering her dad when were in the shopping mall. Malti was busy selecting some clothes for herself.

"I'll take this brat to the gaming arena, you come there after you finish," Ravi spoke and Malti just nodded. After they left Malti continued to search the store for perfect kurta. She picked up a blue one and placed it under her chin to check the length and looked into the mirror to see if looks nice on her. In the mirror she noticed that the salesman was looking pretty intently at her behind. This stirred the age-old feelings of exhibitionism in her. Without realizing she pulled her kurta tightly against herself and twisted and turned pretending to check herself in the mirror but actually was presenting her booty for the salesman to admire. The look of awe on the face of salesman was enough for increasing her heartbeat.

Malti started to think of some excuse to reveal more but she was wearing salwar kurta and there was no scope of exposure. Before she could think of something the salesman got engaged with another customer and had to go away. Ultimately, she has to let it go and she walked out of the store without shopping.

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
Next morning, Malti was alone in the house and Langa was working in the kitchen garden. She moved around the house feeling restless and horny, absentmindedly she went to the bedroom and changed into a camisole and a long skirt. Inside the camisole she was not wearing bra and her tout nipples were producing tantalizing dots. As if in a trans she opened the kitchen door and pulled a chair in direct view of Langa. She sat there hoping to flash but Langa did not pay attention and this frustrated her. The calm of last week relaxed her and she was once again not thinking straight. She pulled another chair and put her legs on it causing her skirt to ride above her knees. She observed that Langa was looking at her from the corner of his eyes but pretending to be busy. She slipped lower on the chair and pulled the skirt higher.

She continued to caress her legs and showed glimpses of her thighs while Langa continued to ignore her. Finally, after about 15 minutes, Langa got up and walked inside the Kitchen, he placed his tools on the kitchen counter and started to wash his hands in the sink.

"You can lift it higher," Langa spoke looking at her skirt.

"The door is open," she replies with a devilish smile and Langa locked the door looking directly towards her.

Malti felt the familiar excitement building inside her, she lifted her skirt high enough that her white panty was visible. Langa rested his back on the kitchen counter and stared at her with blank face. Malti's skirt was now bunched up on her waist and she was toying with the panty.

"Pull it down," Langa commanded calmly and Malti was feeling slave to her desires. While putting her thumb in the waistband of the panty, several thoughts flickered across her mind, the thought of cheating on her husband made her uneasy and the face of her neighbor aunty haunted her. 'I have already done so many bad things one more time won't make any difference,' her mind gave an argument in favor of her desires.

She looked at Langa whose eyes were fixated between her legs and she groaned audibly. She pulled her panty down and lifted her ass up to glide it down her smooth thighs. Her swollen looking clean-shaven pussy came into view.

Langa remained calm and continued to stare her while she arched her body, expecting him to touch her.

"Take out your camisole," Langa commanded again. Malti felt annoyed at his behavior, she was expecting that Langa will jump on her as she was sitting almost nude in front of him and instead, he was calmly standing and ordering her to remove her clothes and put on a show for him.

"What is this Langa," she wanted to shout at him but was barely audible. However, Langa continued to stand there indifferently which further enraged her. She pulled her skirt down and stood up.

"Get out," she shouted. Langa looked at her intently while she was burning in shame for being treated like this by him.

"Get out," she spoke again but Langa calmly took a step towards her and grabbed both her hands.

"Leave me," she struggled but he comfortably pulled her camisole out of her head in one swift motion and stared at the white orbs on her chest. Her chest heaved as she was feeling ashamed as well as exited. She twisted her arms to get them free but Lange held them tightly. He then held both her wrists in his one large palm and with his other free hand he grabbed the waist of her skirt.

"Langa," she was barely able to speak; this is the same Langa who use to wag his tail like a dog and now he is behaving like this. Langa easily pushed the skirt down and it bunched at her feet.

"Leave me Langa, what are you doing," she groaned feeling that she had no control over the situation or Langa.

"What I am doing!!" he spoke sarcastically keeping her nude body in his grip, "what are you doing, showing you nude body to me when last week you were saying that nothing more could happen between us and that you are a married lady, then what is this... or do you feel that you can tease me whenever you like and drop me like a hot potato whenever you don't feel like fucking," he sounded angry.

"No... no... Langa... it's not like this," she realized her mistake.

"Then what it is?"

Malti started to explain the situation that her husband knows about them and that he was the one who had hit him.

"That is why I was trying to protect you and also I don't want to hurt my husband anymore," she explained, "Ravi has not talked to me about it and I am worried what he may do."

"I am not worried about me, he can kill me if he wants," Langa spoke, "but I cannot tolerate that you ignore me or hate me."

"I don't hate you."

"Prove me." He looked into her eyes still holding her hands.

Malti freed herself from his grip and looked at him intensely and Langa continued to stare back. She then snugged into his arms and placed her mouth on his lips. She started to kiss him passionately and closed her eyes. Langa responded and eagerly sucked her lips and pulled her tightly against him, his hands roamed around her body squeezing and pinching her nipples and ass. She felt a strange aggression in Langa today and his grip on her boobs was very hard. He lifted his nude body in his arms.

"Ahhh... Langa," she was surprised but he carried her to the bedroom. She felt that Langa was not like he used to be, who was just happy to watch her, who was just happy to be able to touch her, but now he was trying to own her. Langa quickly got rid of his clothes and climbed over her. She felt his thick brown cock on her thighs, like a hot iron rod.

He started to shower kisses on her cheeks, lips and neck, "you too want me," he spoke in a hoarse voice. When she nodded, he placed his palm on her pointed boob and started kneading it like a dough.

"Ah... ufff... Langa," she grunted and punched his shoulders, "easy... easy."

"God... Madam your boobs are so soft and milky," he moaned, "feels like a ball of fur." He squeezed them harder and took a nipple into his mouth and gently grazed it with his teeth.

"Ohhh... easy Langa," Malti grabbed him by hairs. He sucked in a large part of flesh and she felt his teeth dug a bit deeper.

"Ahh... Langa," she arched her body and pulled his hairs, but he sucked harder and dug his teeth all over the soft flesh.

Malti continued to groan and gasp as he explored each mound and curve of her body. She completely surrendered to her desires and stopped trying to control Langa. This was a new Langa who was taking her like a man and no longer a young guy was used to wag his tail in front of her. He kicked opened her legs wide and she felt his fingers meandering between her pussy lips.

OP
C

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
100 XP
"Oh... Oh," Malti groaned as he spread her pussy lips and pushed his thick fingers inside her, first one finger then another one.
"You are all so wet," he spoke in her ears and sucked her lower lip.
She closed her eyes in pleasure and just felt Langa all over her, pulling her nipples, biting her boobs, sucking her lips and fingering her pussy.
Langa raised her legs and placed them on his shoulders bending her into half and pushed his thick cock deep into her pussy in one swift stroke.
"Ahhh... Langaaaa... ayeeee," she gasped loudly and clutched his arms. The room was filled with her loud moaning and grunting as he pounded her hard.
Malti was getting the pounding of her life. Her legs were still raised high and Langa was driving between them and each stroke produce a big thud. Malti gasped every time the big cock was pulled out and banged back in and Malti already had two big orgasms till now. After cumming in her pussy Langa lay spent on top of her.
After catching her breath Malti looked at the watch and realized its already time for Rini to be back from school.
"Move," she pushed Langa aside, "It's time to bring Rini from bus stop."
Ravi was sitting in his office listening to Hemal, his peon and Langa's father, asking for leave.
"Just 15 days back you went on leave,' Ravi spoke.
"Yeah but I had to run back because of Langa and still has to finalize many things for my daughter's marriage," Hemal tried to convince him.
"I can not allow you leave like this so frequently, why don't you send Langa," he spoke.
Hemal tried to look for something to say but Ravi stopped him and told him that he can send Langa and later, on weekend he can also go and finalize. Finally, Hemal agreed to send Langa and Ravi felt a satisfaction that at least for some days he will be away from his wife.
His afternoon stroll gave no result as every time he found Langa diligently working in the gardens and Malti inside the house. Little did he know that today was the day he should have gone to check. Even though he had not seen them together again, he was pretty sure about what he saw the first time and still feel his blood rush to his head as well as groin. He knows that he is in better control now and again his mind started to think about asking for a transfer but he knows it will be difficult after his boss too had fucked Malti, he would not be interested in transferring him away.
He was lost deep into thoughts when someone knocks on his door.
"Yes, come in," he shouted.
He saw the inspector who was investigating Langa's case, entered,
"Good afternoon Mr Babbar, we have finally found out who tried to kill Langa," he spoke with a wicked smile on his lips.

Reactions: Ismi_4

Members

Threads

Back