Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
1790c5d06e61b52b43c161aa0767f528.jpeg

Free Download Stephanie Brennan, "All the Things That Nobody Told Me: Finding the Extraordinary in My Journey"
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1736418807 | EPUB | pages: 192 | 0.7 mb
This book highlights the highs & lows during the journey of an Ohio native from birth throughout adulthood. It recalls many of her memories and lessons that helped develop her path and given her an understanding of how she thinks and who she is today. It explains transparently some of the mistakes she's made in hopes to keep others from making the same ones. It's a real-life take on the basic principles she was taught and how she has lived by some and let others fall by the wayside. This reading will connect you to some of the similar foundations and beliefs that some hold true. Inside, you will step away from your own struggles and view them through a new perspectives. The reading will point out stress relievers, remind you of life's joys, and reconnect you back to gratitude. Readers will be reminded in life to appreciate the extraordinary things and events that happen all around us, we so easily lose thought. Inside you will find bold & sometimes ugly truths, love, laugh, forgiveness, and healing.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
111px.rar.html
NitroFlare
111px.rar
Uploadgig
111px.rar
Fikper
111px.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members