rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
Holy fuck, you're a tight little bitch. Guess you're good at one thing around here." He laughed and slid her bra back over her breasts, giving them one final squeeze. "Don't forget the name. It's Evan. I'm looking forward to using you more."

He put on his pants and left the office with a skip in his step. Malavika, panting, could only lie on the table in a position of utter defeat. Anthony peered up at her, clearly amused.

"It sounded like you enjoyed that," Anthony said, smirking. "That's the IT guy who fixed your mistake. I figured he deserved a reward."

For a moment, she was at a loss for words. She walked over to the front of Anthony's desk, meeting his gaze, her lip trembling. Her naked breasts heaved under her bra, sweat beading all over her body.

"I hate you," Malavika said. She felt hot tears rising to her eyes. "You're all terrible people! Does everybody at this company get off on fucking girls?"

Anthony stood up and walked over to Malavika. She was afraid for a moment that he was going to punish her again, but he just led her over to his desk and freed her wrists of the handcuffs. Then, with a napkin, he gently cleaned off the cum oozing from her pussy and the love juices that coated her thighs. His kindness broke something within Malavika, and she began to sob loudly, tears streaming down her reddened cheeks.

Reactions: Trends123
OP
rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
He led her over to his office chair. "Come and sit with me, Malavika, I'll tell you why I do all of this."

She sat down on Anthony's lap, still crying, tears streaming down her cheeks. Anthony ruffled her hair with one hand. Staring down at his intern's perky tits, he couldn't help but reach down and feel her breasts through the lace bra. She continued to cry as he groped her.

OP
rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
"One of the worst things about corporations is that they suck away your soul," Anthony said. "They milk you for money, day and night, and I work my ass off just to make a number in my bank account go higher. It's the most meaningless existence. But do you know what's the one thing that makes me feel alive again?"

"Sex?"

"Yes. As long as I'm pumping my cock in and out of some young pussy on the daily, my existence feels a little more worthwhile." Anthony reached down and patted her freshly-cleaned cunt. "And you're a piece of young pussy that everyone here would love to play with."

"But I don't just want to be a piece of ass," Malavika said, wiping away a tear. "I want to be more than that, sir!"

"With your grades, your future doesn't look too promising," Anthony said, continuing to massage her breasts. "Why'd you even take computer science?"

OP
rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
My mom made me do it. She said my current hobbies aren't enough to pay the bills."

"I would disagree. There are a ton of men willing to pay for your sexy photos, Malavika."

Malavika let out a laugh, still crying. "I do have other hobbies, you know. I'm not just a slut online. I draw art too."

Anthony paused, a little surprised. "Interesting. What kind of stuff do you draw?"

"Flowers, scenery. Cute guys I see on the street. Sometimes I draw... sexier stuff. Because I'm a slut, you know."

"I see. So your mom doesn't think you can pay the bills with art."

"She says I'm not good enough to make it a full-time profession. Maybe she's right. If nobody's willing to pay for my art, it's not even worth doing."

Anthony was silent for a moment, and Malavika glanced back at him with teary eyes. He was staring out the window, deep in thought.

"The art industry isn't profitable, but there are a lot of people who love to admire artwork," he finally said. He motioned towards the paintings on the walls of his office. "These look beautiful, don't they?"

Malavika nodded. "Yes, they do."

OP
rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
I got these each for 5k . Certainly, the artists that made them deserved more. But that's how the world works. Capitalism reigns. Only money matters. That's why I'm a CEO, and you're my sex slave." He slid forward in the chair, and Malavika could feel his erection pressed up against her back. "Enough talk. I'm going to use your body now, Malavika."

"Please, sir, I can't," Malavika replied. "I'm exhausted."

He squeezed her breasts tighter. "Your needs don't matter," he said. "You're my fucktoy. Do you understand?"

She nodded weakly. "Yes, sir. I'm sorry."

"Good girl," Anthony said.

She felt a little disappointed as Anthony continued to cradle her tits in his thick palms. Strangely, she felt as though they'd connected for a moment, and that he'd understood her struggle. But here he was again, using her body as he pleased with no regard for her needs.

Pirnce

Visitor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
50 XP
My mom made me do it. She said my current hobbies aren't enough to pay the bills."

"I would disagree. There are a ton of men willing to pay for your sexy photos, Malavika."

Malavika let out a laugh, still crying. "I do have other hobbies, you know. I'm not just a slut online. I draw art too."

Anthony paused, a little surprised. "Interesting. What kind of stuff do you draw?"

"Flowers, scenery. Cute guys I see on the street. Sometimes I draw... sexier stuff. Because I'm a slut, you know."

"I see. So your mom doesn't think you can pay the bills with art."

"She says I'm not good enough to make it a full-time profession. Maybe she's right. If nobody's willing to pay for my art, it's not even worth doing."

Anthony was silent for a moment, and Malavika glanced back at him with teary eyes. He was staring out the window, deep in thought.

"The art industry isn't profitable, but there are a lot of people who love to admire artwork," he finally said. He motioned towards the paintings on the walls of his office. "These look beautiful, don't they?"

Malavika nodded. "Yes, they do."
Love you ❤️

Members

Threads

Back