0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
# Malavika Monahan

This is gonna be a costly mistake, Anthony thought.

Leaning back onto his reclining chair, he lit a cigarette and stared at his emails, seething.

Not sure what's going on. Adverts are blank. Please fix asap.

It's been two hours. What the hell is going on, Anthony?

This is unprofessional. Blank squares everywhere on our site.

Two hours. Two hours that could make or break Communications' reputation as a reliable advertising company. He'd built this company from the ground up and he'd stayed with it for ten years as the CEO. Never had such a major mistake occurred in all his time working there.

He sighed, trying not to think about the monetary damages. Some clients would pull out; after all, they had pulled out for incidents far less serious than this. He knew several indefinite cash flows had just flushed themselves down a toilet.

The entire debacle was the intern's fault. Malavika Mohanan was a computer science major and her resume was impeccable. The company had hired her as a programming intern and put her in charge of making improvements to the advertising program's code.

46c311281bed752d08566b34e5954a46.jpg

But somehow, she'd gained access to the live code that controlled all of the advertisements and replaced it with spaghetti code. By the time IT had figured out how to fix the problem, it'd been far too late. The damage had been done.

He reached over and picked up his phone, still fuming. He was accustomed to giving punishments to other subordinates. But he wasn't sure if any punishment could make up for Malavika's mistake.

He rang up her phone.

Malavika sat in the bathroom stall, crying uncontrollably.

After her mistake, the other employees had been incredibly pissed and had some choice words for her. Stupid. Dumb. Bitch. Retarded. She'd been sitting here for the last hour, hiding from them.

I'm so stupid. I'm such a fuckup, she thought as she wiped her face.

She hated coding even more now. She'd held a consistent 2.0 GPA in her computer science program, which her mother had forced her to enter. Her friends in the program had affectionately called her the "Spaghetti Queen" after her coding practices.

OP
rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
Heading into her junior year, Malavika knew that there was no way she'd land an internship with such a low GPA. So after some careful Photoshop — ironically, her real passion — she'd sent out a much stronger transcript to companies. Within a few weeks, she'd landed an internship at a well-established advertising company, Communications.

But now, she'd fucked up. Within two days, she'd made the costliest mistake in the company's history. It was a miracle she hadn't been fired yet.

I hate this job. I hate my mom. I fucking hate coding, she thought.

As she continued to cry, Malavika felt her phone ring in her jean pocket. She took it out, staring at the name. Anthony . It sounded familiar, as if she'd heard it in passing conversation.

She gave herself a second to compose herself and then answered. "Hello? Who is this?"

A gruff voice answered, "This is Anthony. I'm the CEO of Communications. I need to see you in my office right now."

A feeling of dread washed over her. "I'm coming up," she said.

"Don't keep me waiting," he said. "I'm on the seventh floor."

He hung up. Malavika shoved her phone in her pocket, trembling slightly, and walked out of the stall. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her makeup was smeared, her pretty white blouse stained with a few tears mixed with mascara. Her long blond hair was also a little disheveled. She straightened her black pencil skirt and walked out of the bathroom, her high heels tapping on the concrete floor. She didn't want to keep Anthony waiting.

Malavika%2BMohanan%2BGQ%2BBest%2BDressed%2BAwards%2BRed%2BCarpet%2B2019%2B%25281%2529.jpg

Exiting the bathroom, Malavika walked down to the elevator, thankful that nobody was in the hallway to see her red and teary eyes. As she headed up to the seventh floor, anxious thoughts ran through her mind.

This can't be more humiliating. The CEO of the company is going to personally fire me because I fucked up so bad.

She made it to the seventh floor and walked to Anthony's office. As she traversed the hallways, a few employees roaming the hallways stared at her. Malavika could hear them murmuring to themselves, and shame washed over her. They must be talking about my mistake, she thought.

Finally, after searching for a few minutes, she found Anthony's office. With a feeling of trepidation, she knocked on his door.

"Come in," she heard his gruff voice from through the door.

She stepped inside his office. It was a luxurious and large space, with a sleek, modern desk at the back. Old paintings adorned the white walls. A fancy wooden cabinet displayed various leadership awards, all with the same name: Anthony .

Her eyes roamed to the CEO sitting behind the desk. He was a big, broad-shouldered man who took up most of his office chair. His business suit was tailored perfectly, revealing a hint of toned muscle beneath his blazer. He had a neatly shaved beard and a well-defined chin. With his attractive features and assertive posture, he had the confident, magnetic demeanor fitting of a man in such a position of power.

His serious black eyes searched Malavika's face, flickering momentarily down to her chest and her slender legs. Malavika felt a little uncomfortable as his eyes roamed her body, but didn't say anything.

"Take a seat," he finally said.

OP
rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
Malavika walked over to Anthony's desk, the sound of her heels echoing through the small office room. She sat down on the big leather chair facing him, a feeling of dread overtake her. She toyed with her hair nervously.

"I'm sure you know why I've called you up here," Anthony said.

"I'm really sorry," Malavika said. "I — I messed up. You don't have to fire me personally. I can just resign."

Anthony peered at the intern. "Do you know how much you cost us? It's embarrassing that a student of your caliber couldn't tell the difference between live code and practice code."

Malavika felt tears building in her eyes. She said quietly, "I'm sorry. I lied about my grades."

"Excuse me?"

"I have a 2.0 GPA. I'm just really good at Photoshop." She stood up. "I'm so sorry. I'll just leave now." She turned away and took a few steps towards the door. Behind her, Malavika heard Anthony's office chair smack against the wall.

She glanced behind her to see that he had stood up. He was silent, but there was a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"What?" Malavika asked uncertainly. Her eyes widened as he walked over to her, closing the distance between them. "Oh my God—"

Before she could react, Anthony roughly yanked her wrists behind her. Too shocked to scream, she tried to pull away, but Anthony wrapped a muscular arm around her body, holding her in place. With horror, she felt Anthony wrap a line of duct tape around her wrists, binding them together securely.

"I was thinking about letting you go," he growled in her ear. "I thought, maybe, this was an honest mistake."

I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Malavika managed to croak. "Please don't hurt me."

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want." As he said that, he grabbed Malavika's firm, perky breasts, squeezing them tightly with his thick palms. "Oh, these titties are fucking amazing. Much better than the stress balls HR gives out."

OP
rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
No! Stop!" Malavika wriggled in his grasp, but he was a force of nature, his grip firm on her young, petite body. He pressed his erection against Malavika's ass, luxuriating in the feeling of her soft cheeks cradling his dick through his pants.

He didn't want to take his hands off Malavika's beautiful tits, but he knew he wanted to see her ass naked. With a swift motion, he pulled down Malavika's pencil skirt to reveal a cute ass, covered in lace black panties.
Whoa," Anthony said, rubbing his bulge against her sexy ass. "Lingerie in the office, huh? You're a little slut, aren't you?"

She wanted to refute him, but she couldn't think of anything. She felt Anthony's hands pulling down her panties, revealing her bare and slightly slick cunt.

"Shaved, too?" Anthony whispered. "You're a perfect little fucktoy."

"No, please, I'm not," she said. With a feeling of shame, Malavika realized she was getting a little wet from Anthony's words. "Please, I just want to leave," she said, but Anthony ignored her. He stuck his thick finger inside her and she let out an involuntary moan.

"Fuck, you're wet already," Anthony said, and she whimpered as he searched her insides with his finger. "Your pussy is tight as fuck, Malavika. Even one finger barely fits in."

malavikahd.jpg

"I don't want this," Malavika begged, letting out another little moan as Anthony began to pump his finger in and out of her. "Oh... no... stop it..." His thumb reached for his clit, nudging her swollen button in circles, and she let out a whimper. "Oh my God..." she moaned, feeling utterly helpless to resist the sensations building up inside of her cunt.

"Yes, Malavika," Anthony whispered in her ear as he teased her sensitive G-spot. "Come for me. You little slut. You're so close, aren't you?"

Malavika groaned, feeling her pleasure rising to a crescendo. No way. I'm... fucking coming, she thought.

Her hips bucked violently against Anthony's fingers as pleasure arced through her tight cunt. As she came, Anthony continued to rub her clit, wringing more moans and whimpers from the sexy intern. As she rode her orgasm, his finger still impaled in her cunt, she realized she was getting violated by a man old enough to be her father. The thought only seemed to send more waves of pleasure crashing through her young body.

As she came down from her orgasm, Anthony extracted his finger, now covered in Malavika's sweet nectar. He stuck it in her mouth, enjoying her whimpers of indignation as he coated her tongue with her own love juices.

1601190828406.png

"Can you taste how horny you are?" Anthony asked her. His other hand remained on her breast, now teasing her nipple.

She turned back to look at him. Her cute, innocent face was flushed, her eyes glazed, but her expression was still defiant.

"I think you're enjoying your punishment a little too much," Anthony whispered. He pulled her roughly over to her desk, bending her over the wooden table. Then, he slapped her ass hard.

Malavika yelped, but didn't say anything. He hit her ass again, and she bit her lip to keep from screaming. Her wrists still duct-taped behind her, she was utterly powerless to resist Anthony. On the fourth smack, she finally let out a short scream, whimpering in pain.

"Please stop," she begged. "It hurts."

Anthony gave her ass a few more hard smacks, and Malavika screamed louder. She wondered if the other employees could hear her, and the thought of it made her cunt leak more juice.

Reactions: Trends123
OP
rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
I'll do whatever I want to you," Anthony growled. "Do you understand?"

Malavika let out a weak nod, breathing heavily. She heard the sound of Anthony undoing his belt, his pants hitting the wooden floor. She turned around.

She'd had sex with twoboys, so this wasn't the first cock she'd seen. But it was certainly scarier than any of the boys' cocks that she'd seen before. Anthony was packing a meaty, veiny monster, and her cunt dripped with juice just thinking about it stretching out her insides. As he pressed his precum-covered dick against her pussy, nudging his cock against her wet entrance, panic overtook Malavika.

"Please, I'm not on the pill," she pleaded. "I know you said you'd do whatever you wanted to me. But please don't fuck me raw."

Anthony's black eyes, full of lust, faltered for a second. Then he reached over to pick up his wallet from the floor, searching through it. He pulled out a pack of condoms and unwrapped it, sliding the latex sheath over his thick cock.

"This is only temporary," he said, throwing the pack of the condoms onto his desk. "You will be on birth control from now on. Do you understand?"

PicsArt_09-21-11.02.40.jpg

She nodded, a little surprised that Anthony still wanted to keep her around. As he slid his throbbing member into her tight little cunt, filling her up completely, Malavika let out a series of high-pitched whimpers.

Slowly, Anthony began to thrust in and out of her dripping cunt, fucking her doggystyle. God, she's a tight little bitch, he thought, grunting as he pounded her warm insides. Malavika let out little yelps as he hit her G-spot with each thrust, and his lust only flamed harder.

OP
rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
He reached under Malavika and pulled up her blouse, revealing a black bralette that matched her sexy panties. With eager hands, he pushed up her bralette so that her perky breasts hung free. He cupped them, enjoying their soft texture, and pinched both of her nipples at the same time. She whimpered loudly, and her cute voice made his cock throb with desire. He pumped harder and harder into her, squeezing her small breasts, enjoying the view of the slender girl bent over his desk, her wrists still tightly bound.

1600793985899.png

As Anthony fucked her, Malavika helplessly lay on his desk, her cheek pressed against the hard wooden table. Behind her, she heard Anthony panting in desire, and inexplicably, she felt a sense of satisfaction knowing he was so turned on. As he pounded her even harder, slapping her ass a couple more times, she felt her climax approaching.

"Fuck..." she moaned, staring at Anthony. "I'm so close..."

He reached under her and rubbed her clit in circles. She groaned, panting as a wave of unbelievable sensations overtook her. After just a few seconds of his finger teasing her button, he felt herself coming on his dick, panting as she covered his veiny shaft with her love juices.

At the same time, Anthony felt Malavika's walls tightening against his cock. He pumped harder into her dripping cunt, his thighs hitting her ass with each thrust.

"Fuck, I can't hold it anymore," he moaned. "You're too tight."

With a grunt, he pulled Malavika's hips toward him and groaned as he filled the condom's latex sheath with his cum. As he orgasmed, he held Malavika's ass still, thrusting a few more times into her unbelievably tight cunt before he was completely spent.

tumblr_nehgzzPq491r3iafjo8_500.gifv

She moaned weakly as he slid out of her, burying her head into the desk. Then, she began to cry. Not only had the CEO Fucked her because she was such a fuckup, but she'd also come on his cock like a slut.

Meanwhile, Anthony slid the cum-filled condom off of his dick, tying it up and placing it on his desk. Then, he took the duct tape off of Malavika's wrists.

"Ow," she yelped, wincing.

"I'll get handcuffs next time if you're a good girl," Anthony said.

She stared at him with tears in her eyes. "You're not firing me?"

"Well, I can't let you handle the code anymore. But I think you'll fit another role in the company as my personal fucktoy," He pulled up his pants, tightening his belt. "Of course, you won't be paid."

She felt her hopes and dreams crumbling inside her. She'd fucked up so bad, she'd somehow become the CEO's sex slave.

"Why are you wearing such sexy lingerie?" Anthony asked, squeezing my tits and admiring the thin bralette. "Don't tell me you have a boyfriend waiting at home. I'm sure this would break his heart."

PicsArt_09-27-12.11.13.jpg

Malavika shook her head. "I have... a side business."

Anthony raised his eyebrows. "Explain."

OP
rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
Malavika took a deep breath. "I upload sexy photos of myself online. That's why I was wearing lingerie today. I wanted to take a few quick photos in the bathroom."

He smirked. "Not only are you stupid and useless, but you also love to tease boys online! I'm sure they'd love to see you right now."

Malavika felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment. She looked down at herself and realized just how well-fucked she looked. Her pretty white blouse was undone, letting her perky breasts hang free. Her black lace panties were tightly stretched over her ankles, just above her strappy heels. Her shaved pussy glistened with the wet aftermath of their fuck session.

Anthony peered at his computer, reading through his emails. "I would love to use your body again, but unfortunately, I need to fix your mess. Before you leave, I have a few conditions for your sexual slavery. First, you will only wear sexy lingerie underneath your clothing. Well, you were already doing that, so keep it up. Also, make sure you don't wear panties, for easy access."

Malavika stared down at the ground, trying not to cry.

"Second, you will submit to my authority and only refer to me as 'sir'. Resist if you want, but just know I have a short temper, and I will make you learn your place."

She couldn't bring herself to nod.

Anthony leaned back into his chair and stared up at Malavika. "Well? Do you understand?"

She looked up at him, barely meeting his gaze. "Yes, sir."

He nodded, stroking her cheek. "And don't even think about trying to run away from this. You have a hundred people in this building who know the mistake you made. None of us will have any qualms about telling other companies that you lied on your transcript."

She knew, then, that it was all over. "I'll be a good girl, sir," she whimpered.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Malavika_Mohanan_cropped.jpg[/IMG]

"Your birth control should be working after one week, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Don't come back until then, because I don't know if I can control myself the next time I fuck you. You can leave now."

She nodded. Still grappling with her emotions, she put her clothes back on, peering at Anthony for a moment. He was staring intently at his bright computer screen, typing away. Brushing her skirt off and straightening her blouse, Malavika left his office.

In the hallways, she walked by the other employees again. Seeing her long blond hair so disheveled, a few of them gave Malavika strange looks. Embarrassed, Malavika walked faster, her heels tapping against the wooden floor, and left the building as quickly as possible.

The following week, Anthony waited for his sexy intern to arrive at the office. He'd spent the last few days dealing with the aftermath of her mistake. Two major clients had switched to competitors, and Anthony was left to find replacements for them. Advertising was an incredibly competitive industry, and he felt a migraine coming on thinking about trying to woo new clients. His company would have to bend over backwards just to get a decent profit margin from new deals.

He heard a knock on his door. "Come in!" he said.

The door opened to reveal Malavika, her black high heels tapping against the wooden floor as she stepped in. She was wearing a thin red blouse and a black pencil skirt, along with sheer black stockings. With satisfaction, Anthony noted that her skirt was a couple of inches shorter than the one she'd worn last week, so the lace tops of her stockings were showing. Her pouty lips were covered in dark red lipstick. She walked over in front of his desk, looking anxious.

OP
rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
"Well, Malavika, you certainly have good taste in clothing," Anthony said, staring at the young, beautiful intern dressed to please him.

"Thank you," she replied quietly, not meeting his gaze. He enjoyed just how embarrassed she seemed, and he felt a desire to humiliate her further.

"Show me your lingerie," he ordered, leaning back in his desk chair
She obeyed and began to unbutton her blouse, revealing a see-through bra with gorgeous lace designs around the edges. Her nipples were clearly visible through the thin material. Letting the blouse fall to the ground, she undid her skirt as well, revealing the black garter belt attached to the sheer stockings. As per Anthony's orders, she wasn't wearing any panties, and her shaved mound and pussy lips were exposed. Within seconds, Malavika had gone from a professional-looking intern to a sexy wet dream. She stood demurely before him, waiting for his next order.
Anthony felt his cock hardening as his eyes roamed the petite, lingerie-clad beauty in front of him. He admired her flat stomach, her tight little ass framed by the garters. His eyes traveled downward, towards her slender legs and petite ankles covered in stockings. Then, they roamed down to her strappy black high heels, a sexy accompaniment to her nylon-covered legs.

"I'm very stressed out today," Anthony said. "We just lost two major clients because of your mistake."

"I'm so sorry, sir," Malavika said, her pretty face looking ashamed once again.

"I've got to negotiate with some more of my clients, so I can't punish you yet," Anthony said. "But in the meantime, put your mouth to work. Relieve some of my stress."

She nodded and ducked under the other side of his desk, crawling between Anthony's legs. She reached up towards his crotch and unzipped his pants, revealing his boxers. As she pulled down the boxers, Anthony's half-erect dick sprung out in front of her face.

As Anthony began drafting a new email, he felt Malavika's delicate hand grasping his shaft, the other hand pressing on his thigh. As her warm mouth engulfed his thickness, he exhaled deeply. He began to type, breathing a little harder as Malavika slid her lips up and down his shaft.

OP
rajbr1981

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 3
15 XP
Fucking hell, she's good, Anthony thought, glancing down at her. What an eager little cocksucker.

Her dark red lips encased his cock, sliding up and down, leaving little red streaks of lipstick on his thick shaft. Her brown eyes met his, and he noted how innocent they made her look, despite the fact that her mouth was filled with cock.

He went back to managing his emails, pressing his hands on Malavika's blond hair and nudging her wet, warm mouth deeper onto his dick. After a few minutes of her tender licking and sucking, her hand gently stroking the base of his shaft, he gave up on his emails and stared down at the sexy intern kneeling under his desk.

She was working hard, taking his thick shaft deep in her mouth all while stroking the base with her hand. Her pear-sized breasts jiggled with her head's movement, bobbing up and down in tandem.

Anthony loved how submissive she looked, dutifully pleasuring his cock in the scantiest of apparel. As he stared into her innocent brown eyes, he felt his stress fading away, and he nearly forgot why Malavika was giving him a blowjob in the first place.

"Fuck," he exhaled, caressing Malavika's blond hair. "That feels so fucking good. Rub my balls."

She obeyed, and Anthony felt a jolt of pleasure as she slid her fingers over his balls, teasing them gently. He felt his climax nearing, and closed his eyes and leaned back in his chair, panting. Feeling himself reach the point of no return, he shoved his dick deeper into her mouth and came with a deep groan. As jets of hot cum flooded her mouth, her eyes widened and she let out a little whimper of protest. She tried to pull away, but Anthony forced her head still, keeping his pulsing cock tightly encased between her pretty lips. She moaned as he emptied his entire load into her mouth. Finally, he released her, sliding his cock out of her mouth.

Members

Threads

Back