10% Happier (10th Anniversary) How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found [Audiobook]

Forum Legend

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 1
45 XP
cdee05f36ba909dbc1e7e0254f6d9dde.jpeg

Free Download 10% Happier (10th Anniversary): How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works-A True Story (Audiobook)
English | ASIN: B0CMDJSM24 | 2024 | 9 hours and 27 minutes | M4B@64 kbps | 274 MB
Author: Dan Harris
Narrator: Dan Harris

In celebration of its 10th anniversary, a revised and updated edition of the award-winning #1 New York Times bestseller that changed the way we look at meditation, expanded with new material by Dan Harris. 10% Happier is now considered a classic text on the power of meditation, an introduction to the practice that can convert even the most hardened skeptic. With over a million copies sold, 10% Happier is the go-to guide, and with meditation now a widely accepted and encouraged practice, Dan Harris is a pivotal and approachable figure in the field who has built a thriving platform based on the ideas he first presented in this book. In this 10th Anniversary Edition, Harris offers a new preface reflecting on how much has changed-for him and for the public perceptions of meditation, plus a revised and expanded appendix, filled with guided meditations and practical advice for people looking to boot up a habit.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
567ql.rar.html
NitroFlare
567ql.rar
Uploadgig
567ql.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

DownGX's SIGNATURE

Members

Threads

Back